Friday, January 8, 2010

Wish my childhood was in the year 2010

Seems as though fashionista's are getting younger and younger these days, especially judging by a majority of the looks on Lookbook.nu are girls aged as young as fourteen/fifteen.
I'm sure every young girl was in some way inspired by her barbie doll, and with high fashion barbies starting to emerge for example these Lady Gaga DIY dolls by Beijing artist ‘Veik’, I can only imagine the individuality and creative minds that will increase drastically in the future.
Barbie in Alexander Mcqueen heels is the ultimate in cool!












3 comments:

  1. I so agree kills me and those lil kids have no idea !!!
    awsome post lovely i likey ur blog :)
    xx
    http://larochellerochelle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!
    The things i do just to have these :)

    ReplyDelete

You rock. Thankyou!
xoxo Aleisha